Thursday, April 4, 2019

Week 30

OMG! Only 10 weeks until we meet you!!!! Today you are the size of a zucchini/bunch of broccoli/cantaloupe. Which...is just huge. You are continuing to move around like crazy, and yesterday your dad felt you through my belly.

So on Sunday your aunt, TC and our friends threw us an amazing baby shower. I felt completely "showered" (hehe) with love, and your dad too. And our friends went above and beyond with presents, we really are so blessed.

I feel a bit down and sad right now because not only was your aunt, TC visiting us, but also your cousins, MC and SC. They all left last night on a plane back to California, and I cried about it immediately and have been sad all day about it. It's par for the course when you've got family who are so far away.

So...in terms of where you are at developmentally, your brain is getting wrinkly, your body hair is falling off, and basically you are getting bigger and fatter week by week. Your dad and I are working on getting the apartment organized, cleaned, and ready for your arrival - yikes!

Next week we have what is likely to be our final ultrasound before we meet you in person. I also need to figure out what to pack in my birth bag, and write my delivery/birth plan. Omg omg. It's all so very real now.

Here's to week 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment