Monday, April 15, 2019

Week 31

Well technically I'm closer to week 32, than week 31...but here goes a recap of how you are, and how I am, and your dad, too.

So you are now the size of...(let me check my apps!) a bunch of asparagus/coconut and romaine lettuce. You are still moving like crazy and your dad and I got to see your final (I think?) ultrasound and we were even treated to a 3-D imagery of your face and it was delightful! Not only were you moving non-stop, you are close to 4 pounds now, and...we saw some hair in the ultrasound. Your dad laughed so bad when the tech told us that, it was really cute.

It feels so very real now, and your due date is June 13, which is less than two months away. Your dad and I tried to find a one-bedroom apartment, but since that didn't happen, we are staying in this studio for now and sprucing it up. Your aunt, TC, gave us a ton of advice to get it ready for your arrival, so we purchased a dresser, carpet, and new couch. All are arriving in the next month. Also: we've got to tackle the large closet that is stuffed to the brim of 50% useless things. I'm really scared to open that closet up and start that project because it will be madness! But it will be done.

Tomorrow, due to my advanced maternal age (AMA for short) we will have what is known as the nonstress test, where they will test your heartbeat, your movements, and if I have contractions, how you react to them. It's an hour-long test and I'm hoping all goes well. So far everything has so I'm hoping for the best.

Here's to week 32!

No comments:

Post a Comment