Thursday, March 28, 2019

Week 29

Today is our 29th week! Only 11 more weeks to go - yikes!

You are the size of an acorn squash/head of cauliflower/Hawaiian pineapple. And I realize that it feels like just a few weeks ago you were the size of a sweet potato/avocado. So you are growing really big, really fast!

Today your dad and I felt your little head. It was so cute! We felt your little head through my belly and then you moved away. It was precious...

Anywho...this entry is going to be short because I don't have much to say. The cold that just won't leave me alone is still here, and I realized after talking to your aunt TC that since my body is so focused on you and pregnancy, it's not giving a rat's ass about fighting off this cold. So I've been stuck with it for more than a week now.

Oh! Your aunt and two of my favorite people (my nieces, SC and MC) will be coming to D.C. tomorrow for our baby shower on Sunday!!! Unfortunately your dad is still giving me the silent treatment, so there's that (????)

I miss the gym! I'm hoping after this week that I can go back next week.

Here's to week 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment