Sunday, March 24, 2019

Week 28

Hello third trimester!

I can't believe we've got 12 more weeks til we meet you! (Yikes!)

I'm back on the East Coast after a great (but at times stressful) trip to California to visit family. I'm thrilled because your two cousins and your aunt, TC, will be coming to visit us for a few days starting next Friday.

So you are now the size of an eggplant/head of lettuce/green coconut. I feel you moving a ton (your big feet are constantly on my bladder which isn't the most comfortable feeling ever, but I enjoy it more than not) and I think I officially have been looking like a pregnant lady for a while. I haven't gotten too many annoying comments (yet) and thankfully no strangers have touched the bump (a worry of mine).

Anywho...my pelvic pain has lessened considerably, and I think it's because I was a lot less active in Cali. I plan to head back to the gym as soon as this cold is under control (hopefully by this Wednesday) and I'll also be heading back to the chiropractor. I've been thinking a lot about my delivery and birth plan, and I'd really like to have you outside of a hospital setting - but we've gots to convince your dad this is a good plan!

Next week your aunt TC will be hosting our baby shower, which I'm both excited and nervous about. Mostly excited, but also nervous as well.

Onto week 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment