Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Week 13

Well, I'm not sure why I keep forgetting about posting on the week I'm in! I'm nearly into my second trimester (yippee!) which starts in two days, week 14.

Week 13 was a great week for us. We found out the sex of the baby, and that the first genetic tests came out totally fine. I am getting a bit of a raise, which is great, and financially, we are going to be ok.

One other thing: the best thing I've done for myself during this process, is tell people when I'm ready, and completely drop toxic/negative/awful people from my life (including family members). You know, those idiots that don't have anything good to say when you share news like this with them, they make it all about them, how being pregnant sucks, how your body will never be what it was, how expensive and annoying children are... Deep breath. I've got a smaller tribe, and I'm so happy that this baby is going to come into our life when I finally (hubby is well ahead of that curve) learned that lesson (better late than never!)




No comments:

Post a Comment