Friday, December 21, 2018

Week 15

It's crazy, we are just 5 weeks away from being halfway through this pregnancy!

It's been a good week. Hit the gym four days (until today, when I woke up feeling like I was coming down with a cold.) This trimester so far has been worse only because I've had to endure migraines the past three Saturdays in December (literally, on Dec. 1, Dec. 8 and Dec. 15!) I'm hoping I won't get one this Saturday because I'm going to skip the gym and drink some black tea. And that better work because I'm tired of being taken out of commission on my Saturdays!

Well...your dad and I are so attached and obsessed with you already. We had another good doctor's appointment this week where we heard your strong heartbeat (it's the best thing ever when we can do that) and your dad was in such a state he just wanted to keep listening to the sound of your heartbeat and skip work.

You know, the first trimester was hard on me and your dad. I was super hormonal and I was scared and anxious about everything. I feel that this trimester has really brought us together and I'm so happy he is going to be a father, your father.

Your dad is the best person I know. And you will realize this soon, too, (once you meet him!)

Anyways, here is to week 16 (close to 4 months of being preggers!!!)

Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment