Thursday, December 27, 2018

Week 16

We are almost at 4 months with you in my belly! I'm not with your dad right now (I'm at Nanni and Nanna's for a few days during the Christmas holiday) so I took a sneak peak of the videos already. So apparently you are the size of an avocado/pickle. And in the next three weeks you will be doubling in size, which is just crazy.

Your Nanni got me a bunch of maternity clothes, including four pairs of these lounge-y things to wear. I've had a lazy last few days but getting a bunch of work done as well because I am not going to take time off until you are born. This trimester has been an interesting one, and I'm excited to have my belly showing more and more. I'm not sure if I have another doctor's appointment before the anatomy scan (I hope I do) because hearing your heartbeat eases my anxiety (and your dad's too). We aren't sure what to name you, but you are going to have your grandfather's name as your middle name.

Anyways...here is to 17 weeks (which will officially be 4 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment