Sunday, December 16, 2018

Week 14

Hi Baby! I've decided to share the love that your dad and I feel for you already. We are so excited and thrilled right before any doctor's appointment we have with you - and we have one tomorrow!

Congrats to us - we are officially in the second trimester!

So far this pregnancy has been a breeze, but the last three Saturdays in a row, I've been stricken with a migraine. It really sucks, but there is a part of me that feels it's a sign there is something going on down there when I wasn't really feeling much the first trimester at all. I've decided to skip Saturday workouts for a bit to see if that helps me get my Saturdays back. It's been tough because I haven't done the rest of my Saturday routine, which includes Sound Bath meditation, for three weeks now!

But you know what? You are absolutely worth it. My plan for this week is to work out 5 days in a row, just like usual, because I will be heading up to NJ next week for the holidays and my schedule will be off.

Until week 15! (Love you so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment