Friday, November 30, 2018

Weeks 11+12

OMG I forgot to post on week 11! Well...he and I got into another big fight, and I'm not sure if we made headway, but today, I planned on ultimate self-care by going to Creed II by myself, but he surprised me by joining me (and loving the movie). We walked and talked the entire way to the movie theater, and it felt like (at least on my end) we worked things out.

I know he is still hurt, but we both apologized for our behavior, and it felt so good to go to a movie with him. I had given it up to my HP, and I'm so glad I did.

Onto week 11+12. So last week was Thanksgiving week, and I was pretty active and being around family was interesting ("don't lift anything heavy!") though nice. I was back to feeling like I wasn't pregnant, though nothing but the lack of symptoms was making me feel that way. I was nervous leading up to our week 12 ultrasound and check-up (still nervous because awaiting test results now...AAAAHHHH!!!!) and kinda thought that when they put the ultrasound machine on my belly, nothing at all was going to show up. But something did show up...holding AM's hand, I saw again, our growing baby with heartbeat. We were both so happy. And it ended up being an amazing day for us both. I ended up having a bunch of blood taken to check on this and that, as well as the sex of the baby.

Everyone (including myself) is guessing a boy, but who really knows? I do know that I'm still not showing. I feel clothes feeling a wee bit tighter, but not really. I only went to the gym twice this week because I'm coming down with a mild cold, but trying to walk 10K steps at least four days a week.

OK, I'm super nervous about my conversation with MM next week, especially in regard to my rate hike. We will see!

Onward to week 13 (and almost into my second trimester!)

No comments:

Post a Comment