Thursday, November 15, 2018

Week 10

Well, today started off pretty great, after coming off a great day with AM yesterday. The doctor's appointment went well, and we spent the day together.

And then today, it just all fell off a cliff. It was a petty argument that started it, and then AM exploded into anger, saying he wants a divorce, to move out, we were just fighting. It was awful.

In my fight or flight mode, I wondered about this baby, about keeping it. I looked up abortions online, then quickly shut that down. What the heck?! I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not getting rid of this baby!

I'm not sure what is going to happen the next few days, especially because we had plans to head up to NJ for Thanksgiving on Tuesday morning, and I intend to still go.

As for him...I called Mohammed and told him about the fight. He tried to call him and said he would be there to talk to the both of us when we calm down. I'm pregnant and trying to stay calm and not stressed out for the baby, and he's not helping. OMG men!

Anyways, here is to week 10, a healthy baby. I hope our week 11 is a better week for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment