Friday, November 9, 2018

Week 9

I deleted then reinstalled one of the pregnancy apps that was sorta/kinda/yes of course driving me crazy. I'm NOT reading the community posts because that's where the crazy is happening. Here's to week 9!!!

Next week we have our 10-week OB-GYN check-up. Our next ultrasound will be two weeks after that. I kinda can't wait for that 12 week appointment, but that's also when we are going to be doing all those chromosomal tests (and then waiting for the results...) so maybe it's best to just be where I'm at!

I read somewhere that my lower belly will now be feeling hard. I honestly couldn't feel it (perhaps it's because it's my body) but hubby felt it and it freaked him out (in a good way!) It's wild, this ride. And I'm aware of growing this other thing inside of me and have the urge at times to announce "I'm pregnant" to ward off any danger. At this point only a select few people know, and I'll be holding off until 20 weeks to formally announce.

This week I worked out a ton, still, but have got to figure out this work schedule, and summon up some amount of energy to get out of the house and work at a coffee shop or something. The laziness is just dragging down my bones and making me feel depressed (not good). Anywho, emotions are still all over the place, and I keep warning hubby, and for the most part he has been great and understanding about how crazy I'm feeling.

Good news! My meditation center now has a deal where I can pay the same amount for unlimited classes! So I've decided to go at least three days weekly now. I know it will help with my anxiety and hormonal episodes and just be an overall great thing for me to do.

In terms of how I'm feeling: still no morning sickness. At times I feel a little yucky but not morning sickness. My uterus does fun things at around 4-5 p.m. every day, and my moods are still all over the place. But...I've been sleeping really well, and going consistently to the gym has been crucial to me feeling like I'm myself.

Here's to week 9 and I'll check in next week after our week 10 update!

No comments:

Post a Comment