Friday, May 17, 2019

36 weeks

I'm getting sick of the fruit and veggie sizes, so I'll just let you know that you are about 5-6 lbs already, and hopefully will pack on about 2 lbs before your delivery. That is, if you stay in there for 40 weeks! (I really hope you do.)

I have another sinus infection or cold again. And I'm feeling very cranky about it. The last one I had, stuck around for two whole weeks! Pregnancy really does a number on your immune system, cos, you know, your body is focused on other things.

This week I spoke to the midwife about my birth plan and even handed her a paper copy. She was fine (didn't seem the warmest, but she is not one of the midwives who will be attending to the birth, so whatever) and said things are looking good. I also had my weekly NST and chiropractor appointment, and those went well too...

Your dad and I are continuing to get things ready for you, and the biggest challenge we are going to face, is opening up that large closet and pulling everything out. I really need you to stay in because of this! I know that sounds ludicrous, but we really need to get everything sorted in the apartment before you come. Please!!

Your nanni and nanna and Auntie Shirin are coming tomorrow to drop off several of your things. Your car seat, and bath tub, and some other things. It's getting real!!!!

My body still feels, for the most part, good. But I've been waddling for a while, and my pelvis pain is still there (it will most likely be there until I give birth) but I've been able to still work out 4 days weekly, and walk a ton, so that's great. But I'm definitely starting to feel a tad...uncomfortable while moving. Nothing too bad, but it's definitely a feeling.

So...onward to week 37!!

No comments:

Post a Comment