Saturday, February 9, 2019

Week 22

Hi!

Sorry I'm late to this post but I have to be real with you: it's been a tough week. So tough, that I'm going to go and stay with your Nanni and Nanna in NJ for a few days to clear my head. So there is that...

You are now the size of a coconut/spaghetti squash/ear of corn. All the same size, right? (??) You're moving a ton, and it's the best feeling for me. Sometimes when I feel lonely and afraid, you are there moving around and I feel so much better.

I do feel that in terms of you, I've relaxed a bunch since we got our anatomy ultrasound and everything came back A-OK (and with me, too.) Your dad and I started doing some car shopping, but I wonder if it's premature at this point. You are arriving in less than five months so we are trying to get a few things in order, but getting a car might not be necessary, especially if I find your doctor walking distance away (and I'd love to just spend most of my day pushing you around, to be honest, versus driving you around in a car.)

I think it's time for me to be grateful. It's been a hard week, so it's easy to focus on the things that are making me sad, but I'm grateful for these things: 1) The gym and my gym coaches (the best in the biz!) 2) My meditation studio 3) My parents 4) My three nieces, especially the crazy monster AC 5) My support system SN and TC

Onward to 23 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment